Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Writing test

This is our writing report test:


The Sick Eating Challenge

P.1: Introduction

Yuck! I thought to myself. In team 4 we were doing an experience and it was called the eating challenge.

P.2: How to play the game

We were really surprised that we were going to do the eating challenge,but if you want to try it then this is how you play it. First we got a partner and one of us has to put our hands behind our back and the other has to feed us and be the other person’s hands. When you’re feeding the person with no hands you have to make sure that they can eat everything up to win the challenge,when you’re the other person with no hands you have to chew and swallow everything up when your partner is feeding you. When you’re finished your turn you swap over for the next person to be the feeder and the other one is the eater.

P.3: When it was my turn

When it came to my turn I had my partner Sheena and she nearly stuffed all the cream and Weetbix in my face eww! But after my turn my buddy Sheena was the one I had to feed when I put the Weetbix up to her face she nearly bit my finger cause she gobbled up the Weetbix snack. After the Weetbix snack she ate she also had to eat her apple with cream still munching up cream.Gross!

P.4: My favourite part

My favourite part of the game is when I got to feed my buddy because it wasn’t really bad at all but when I ate my Weetbix snack my buddy shoved it all at my face and my face I had to wipe it all off. Blah! My favourite part of the game is when I got to feed my buddy because it wasn’t really bad at all but when I ate my Weetbix snack my buddy shoved it all at my face and my face I had to wipe it all off with a tissue. Blah!


P.5: Conclusion

I felt like I was gonna throw up after this. I prefer that we get something else instead of Weetbix and cream with apple all shoved into your mouth. Eww!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.